Water Line Replacement in Howard County, MD
As water lines age, they can become more vulnerable to the effects of ground movement, water pressure, mineral buildup, and even tree root intrusion. If a water line is damaged, it can cause anything from discolored water to reduced water pressure. While these may not be alarming signs, they could quickly lead to the need for emergency replacement. And, when that happens, you need a professional, reliable plumbing company on your side. At Heil Plumbing, we specialize in water line replacement and offer professional plumbing services at an affordable price.
Schedule Your Service Today
Do I Need Water Line Replacement?
There are a number of reasons why it may be necessary to replace your water line. Like all parts of a home plumbing system, water lines wear out over time due to corrosion, movement due to temperature change, or root intrusion. It’s not always easy to tell if you have a damaged water line. Here are a few signs that may indicate your water line is not working properly:
- Drop in water pressure. If you notice a drop in water pressure throughout your home or commercial building, you probably have a leak or clog in your line.
- Noisy pipes. If you hear unusual noises when you turn on faucets, you should contact a plumber. This most likely means your water line is damaged.
- Water leaks. If you notice a wet spot in your yard, there could be a leak in your water line. However, it’s important to note that just because there’s an abundance of water in a particular spot, that doesn’t necessarily indicate the location of the leak. Contact Heil Plumbing to inspect your water line.
Why Choose Heil Plumbing for Water Line Replacement?
There are a number of reasons why Heil Plumbing is different from other plumbers in the area, including the fact that we:
- Genuinely care about exceeding your expectations
- Have extensive plumbing industry knowledge
- Hire friendly, reliable, and honest plumbers
But, that’s not all. When it comes to water line replacement, our customers love that we have a unique and unobtrusive method for replacing underground water lines. Mr. Joseph Heil came up with a technique called the Pullzit, where we dig a hole at the county connection (usually near the sidewalk or street) and insert a cable through the broken water line. As we pull the cable through the old line, our special tool will split the old line and insert a new copper water line where the previous line was. Because this technique does not require digging a trench from the house all the way out to the street, if your water line runs under the driveway or your favorite tree, we can pull a new water line under it without disturbing it.
Schedule Water Line Replacement in Howard County, MD
Heil Plumbing can provide water line replacement services to homes and businesses in Catonsville, Columbia, Dayton, Ellicott City, Jessup, and surrounding areas in Maryland. Have questions about our water line services?
Why Choose Heil
The Heil Difference
We’re dedicated to offering the highest quality residential and commercial plumbing services for every customer. Our plumbers are available to respond to your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our residential and commercial plumbers in Columbia and Ellicott City cover every need, from simple fixture repairs to complex drain and sewer problems.