Water Line Repair in Howard County, MD
Water leaks in your home or commercial business can result in high water bills, headaches, and extensive damage if not taken care of properly. At the very first sign of a water leak, you need to turn off your main water valve fast and contact a professional plumbing service as soon as possible. Having a professional assess the damage early on may save you when it comes to repair costs.
At Heil Plumbing, we specialize in quality water line repair. If you think your water line is damaged or leaking, it’s important to contact a professional plumber right away to take care of the issue before it becomes a larger problem. If you are located in the Howard County area, the team at Heil Plumbing will be more than happy to assist you with any water line repairs you may require.
Do I Need Water Line Repair?
It’s not always easy to tell if you have a damaged or leaking water line. Here are a few signs that may indicate you need water line repairs:
- A drop in water pressure. If you notice a drop in your water pressure throughout the home or commercial building, you probably have a leak in your main water line.
- Water puddles or muddy patches in the yard. If you notice a wet spot in your yard, there could be a leak in your main water line. However, it’s important to note that just because there’s an abundance of water in a particular spot, that doesn’t necessarily indicate the location of the leak. Contact Heil Plumbing to come out, inspect your water line, locate the leak, and repair any damages. Heil Plumbing will give you a free estimate to fix our leak.
- High water bill. If you suddenly have an unusually high water bill, your water may be broken. Heil Plumbing can place a test on your water line to detect a possible leak.
- Sump pump runs more than usual. Often times this is an indication you may have an underground water leak.
Water Line Leak Detection and Repair in Maryland
At Heil Plumbing, we use the most up-to-date technology to locate and detect water leaks within your walls and foundation. Our proven process allows us to find the leak quickly, so we can begin repair on your busted or leaking water line. We aim to solve your water line issue with little disruption to your Maryland home or place of business.
When it comes time to replace your line, we are also your go-to plumbing service for professional water line replacement—and can do so in an unobtrusive manner, so you can live or work as normally as possible until the issue is solved.
What Makes Heil Plumbing Different?
What makes Heil Plumbing different from other plumbers in the Howard County area? We genuinely care about exceeding your expectations, and our extensive plumbing industry knowledge allows us to do just that. At Heil Plumbing, we deliver:
- Quality work—always.
- 24-hour emergency services.
- Free estimates on qualifying services.
- And so much more!
The Joseph Heil Company has a unique and unobtrusive method for replacing underground water lines. Mr. Joseph Heil came up with a technique called the Pullzit, where we dig a hole at the county connection (usually near the sidewalk or street) and insert a cable through the broken water line. As we pull the cable through the old line, our special tool will split the old line and insert a new copper water line where the previous line was. Because this technique does not require digging a trench from the house all the way out to the street, if your water line runs under the driveway or your favorite tree, we can pull a new water line under them without disturbing them.
Need Water Line Repair in Howard County, MD, or Surrounding Areas?
For professional water line repair in the Howard County area, you can rely on Heil Plumbing! We can take care of water leaks in a timely and effective manner. We’ll come to inspect your water line, provide you with an estimate, and take care of any issues right away.
The Heil Difference
We’re dedicated to offering the highest quality residential and commercial plumbing services for every customer. Our plumbers are available to respond to your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our residential and commercial plumbers in Columbia and Ellicott City cover every need, from simple fixture repairs to complex drain and sewer problems.
While we are based in Jessup, Maryland, our plumbing contractors also service Catonsville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Odenton, Clarksville, Elkridge, Fulton, Laurel, and Severn.