Sewer Camera Inspection in Howard County, MD
Call (410) 995-2332 to Schedule Your Pipe Inspection in the Columbia & Ellicott City Areas
Sewer line problems are a serious matter. If they are left unattended—or worked on by an inexperienced company—you could end up with a torn-up lawn and the same problem you started with. Save yourself the needless stress and hire a reputable plumbing company in Howard County.
When you choose Heil Plumbing to diagnose and resolve your sewer line problems, our plumbers use a camera on your sewage system. With this equipment, we can see minor problems before they become major issues to save you time, frustration, and money.
Sewer Camera Inspection
With our sewer camera inspection, our team can find out what and where the drain problem is. We will send a specialized camera down into your sewer line to get a good picture of what is going on inside it. By doing so, we can see the full picture and provide you with our expert opinion of the measures required to fix your sewage problems. A video camera pipeline inspection will identify all types of problems, including:
- Root infiltration
- Misaligned pipe
- Corroded pipe
- Grease buildup
- Broken pipe
- Punctured pipe
- Dips or bellies in the line
- Improper grade
There is no guesswork whatsoever, so your problems will be resolved quickly and cost-effectively. We may recommend sewer line repair or replacement depending on your particular situation.
Sewer Line Repair
With our sewer camera inspection, we can find the root of the problem and provide you with a solution. If the sewer is in generally good condition but there is only one bad spot, repairs will be made to just one section of pipe. In the case of broken lines, a replacement may be necessary.
Sewer Line Replacement
If the line is older than 15 years, replacing it now could save greater inconvenience or cost in the near future. Should our sewer camera inspection find that the line is deteriorating, it will most likely need to be replaced. The team at Heil Plumbing can have your sewer line replaced quickly, causing you as little inconvenience as possible.
Signs You Need a Sewer Camera Inspection
When it comes to sewage problems, there are many warning signs—all of which need attention! If you’ve been dealing with sewer line problems, it’s time for a professional to perform a sewer camera inspection. By sending a camera down your sewer lines, you will be able to solve the issue before it escalates into a problematic situation. Contact Heil Plumbing as soon as possible if you’ve noticed any of the following warning signs:
- Slow drains – If your sink, tub, laundry tub, or other drains are draining more slowly than normal, you could have a problem on your hands. Call Heil Plumbing so we can get your sewer line working as it should.
- Drains backing up – A sewage backup is not something you want to happen in your home—but if a clog is left unattended, you could be left with a messy situation. If you’ve noticed wastewater rising out of your drains or toilets, you need an expert plumber right away.
- Wet patches in your yard – Backups can cause the sewage to come up out of the clean-outs in your yard.
- Low spot in your yard – You may also notice a depression in your yard or driveway. Over time, the dirt in your yard can settle, causing your sewer line to settle with the ground and break or not have proper fall for the sewage to flow in the right direction.
- Broken or missing cleanout cap in your yard – Cleanout caps can become broken or even missing when they get driven over or they meet up with the lawn mower. You know anytime there is an open pipe kids are drawn to put rocks and sticks down into it and eventually this will cause your sewer line to back up.
If you’ve noticed any of these problems in your Howard County or surrounding area home, don’t wait to call a professional! Our team will come out and send a camera down your sewer lines so we can diagnose your sewer issues and get them squared away quickly.
Sewer Camera Inspection in Columbia & Ellicott City, Maryland
What makes Heil Plumbing different from other plumbers in the area? We genuinely care about exceeding your expectations, and our extensive plumbing industry knowledge allows us to do just that. For professional sewer camera inspection in the Howard County area, you can rely on our trained professionals.
The Heil Difference
We’re dedicated to offering the highest quality residential and commercial plumbing services for every customer. Our plumbers are available to respond to your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our residential and commercial plumbers in Columbia and Ellicott City cover every need, from simple fixture repairs to complex drain and sewer problems.
While we are based in Jessup, Maryland, our plumbing contractors also service Catonsville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Odenton, Clarksville, Elkridge, Fulton, Laurel, and Severn.